We Are Growing
Colonial Healthcare is a growing multi-specialty health care organization whose mission is to provide the most compassionate and comprehensive healthcare to patients in the South Carolina markets. Interested applicants are required to apply online using the form at the bottom of this page.
Current Job Openings
- Patient Services Representative
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Physician’s Assistant
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Scribe
- Billing Accounts Receivable Poster
- Coding Educator
- Collections Specialist
- Certified Charge Poster
- Echo Vascular Sonographer
- Pharmacist – Colonial Rx is looking for an experienced retail pharmacist to staff 3 weekday shifts per week (8-5:30pm). Must be certified to give vaccines.
- CNA/CMA – Colonial Healthcare is in need of a referral specialist. Must be certified. Will handle patient calls and referrals. Experience with phones, patient care, documentation and referrals preferred.
- Social Worker – To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience. Bachelor of Social Work with 3+ years of experience beyond the required years of experience. 3+ years of social work experience in a health care environment in adult case management. Ability to read, analyze and interpret information in medical records, and health plan documents. Ability to problem solve and identify community resources. Possess planning, organizing, conflict resolution, negotiating and interpersonal skills. Able to prioritize, plan, and handle multiple tasks/demands simultaneously. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Document Scanner
- Chronic Care Management